The Augmented Vision Department of DFKI Kaiserslautern offers a HiWi student position for data collection and synthetic dataset generation.
What you will be doing:
- Setting up and collecting real data with industrial grade cameras.
- Post processing and annotation of collected data for training purposes.
- Synthetic dataset generation with blender.
- Training for different tasks like object detection and pose estimation.
What we expect:
- Basic knowledge in Blender/other synthetic data generation tools.
- Python scripting and good coding skills.
- Interest in computer vision and deep learning.
- Good communication skills, creativity, self-motivation.
What you get:
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your academic commitments.
- Access to good resources for running experiments.
- Possibility to do project, Bachelor or Master Thesis within the department.
Please send your application (CV, Transcripts,github/previous project links ) to: email@example.com
Best to apply before: 01.08.2023