We are looking for a HiWi (f/m/d) for development of a driving simulator software at DFKI Kaiserslautern
The department Augmented Vision is a common group of DFKI and the TU Kaiserslautern led by Prof. Dr. Didier Stricker. The department works in the area of Digital Technologies and providing R&D capability from basic research up to validation of prototypes.
– Object-oriented programming skills,
– Development of maps for the driving simulator using Java,
– Integration of input devices into the software environment.
– Strong skills and experiences in Java and object-oriented programming,
– Interest at the aforementioned topic,
– Independent work capability and strong own initiative.
What we offer:
– Experiences in the multidisciplinary project in cognitive science and computer science,
– Flexible working hours and friendly colleagues,
– High innovative working field.
Send us your detailed resume on Iuliia.Brishtel@dfki.de