The Spatial Sensing and Machine Perception team (Dr. Jason Rambach) is currently seeking computer vision and machine learning scientists for several new projects in the areas of AI for construction, waste sorting, and driver monitoring.
- Responsibility for technical and scientific project development.
- Pushing the state-of-the-art in vision-based machine learning research, authoring of peer-reviewed publications.
- Involvement in project management and communication with project partners.
- Degree in Computer Science (Master/PhD)
- Strong foundation in several of the following areas: Machine Learning and Deep Learning, 3D Computer Vision
- Good programming skills in Python and C++
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Good communication and teamwork skills
The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) has operated as a non-profit, Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) since 1988. DFKI combines scientific excellence and commercially-oriented value creation with social awareness and is recognized as a major “Center of Excellence” by the international scientific community. In the field of artificial intelligence, DFKI has focused on the goal of human-centric AI for more than 30 years. Research is committed to essential, future-oriented areas of application and socially relevant topics.
DFKI encourages applications from people with disability; DFKI intends to increase the proportion of female employees in the field of science and encourages women to apply for this position.