- Capturing and creation of ground truth data
- Design of neural-network architectures
- Implementation and training of neural networks
- Very good knowledge of Python programming / scripting
- Very good knowledge of Pytorch and/or Tensorflow
- Proven experience in implementing networks for segmentation and classification
- Experience in training networks on GPU clusters is desirable
- Degree in Computer Science (Master/PhD)
The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) has operated as a non-profit, Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) since 1988. DFKI combines scientific excellence and commercially-oriented value creation with social awareness and is recognized as a major “Center of Excellence” by the international scientific community. In the field of artificial intelligence, DFKI has focused on the goal of human-centric AI for more than 30 years. Research is committed to essential, future-oriented areas of application and socially relevant topics.
DFKI encourages applications from people with disability; DFKI intends to increase the proportion of female employees in the field of science and encourages women to apply for this position.