- Conception and implementation of innovative approaches in the field of machine learning for kinematic motion and context representation, for use in motion generation, motion analysis and tracking
- Collaboration within the framework of a European project
- You are aiming for a doctorate
- Scientific publishing and presentation of research results
- Good to excellent degree in computer science, applied mathematics or similar (master’s degree or doctoral thesis)
- Experience in several of the following areas: Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Sensor Fusion, Machine Learning
- Programming language/framework: Python, C++ / PyTorch / TensorFlow
- Good German and English skills, you are communicative and reliable
- You are a motivated team player with commitment and initiative
The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) is Germany’s leading business-oriented research institution in the field of innovative software technologies based on artificial intelligence methods. In the international scientific community, DFKI ranks among the most recognized “Centers of Excellence” and currently is the biggest research center worldwide in the area of Artificial Intelligence and its application in terms of number of employees and the volume of external funds. The DFKI cooperates closely with national and international companies.
DFKI encourages applications from people with disability; DFKI intends to increase the proportion of female employees in the field of science and encourages women to apply for this position.