EN: Researchers (m/w/d)
- Research, development/implementation and evaluation of methods for the above mentioned challenge
- Active participation in the project, including reports, presentations and demonstrations.
- Master degree in computer science (or in an equivalent subject, with a strong relation to computer science)
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Experiments in programming (Python), machine learning (in particular deep learning)
- Knowledge about spiking neural networks and neuromorphic computing is a plus
- Eager to work in a dynamically growing team
- Possibility to work in a research project at the edge of machine learning with multimodal data and computer vision
- Excellent industry contacts
- Excellent equipment
- An innovative, agile and professional work environment at one of the outstanding computer science locations in Germany
The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) is Germany’s leading business-oriented research institution in the field of innovative software technologies based on artificial intelligence methods. In the international scientific community, DFKI ranks among the most recognized “Centers of Excellence” and currently is the biggest research center worldwide in the area of Artificial Intelligence and its application in terms of number of employees and the volume of external funds. The DFKI cooperates closely with national and international companies.
DFKI encourages applications from people with disability; DFKI intends to increase the proportion of female employees in the field of science and encourages women to apply for this position.