In a newly starting project, a consortium of European partners (universities, research centers, private companies) led by DFKI will support the development of distributed edge Artificial Intelligence at European level by creating a network of excellence on edge AI technologies.
We are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) to support the Project Scientific and Technical Manager in the conduction of this ambitious project.
- Support the technical manager with the planning and monitoring of the project tasks
- Organize virtual and physical meetings with international partners
- Manage the project’s internal communication and associated platforms
- Support the consortium in the presentation and dissemination of project results in external events
- Very good organisational and communication skills
- Experience with projects with several partners on a technical topic
- Mastering of English and German language
- Background knowledge in Artificial Intelligence (Master or PhD in AI-related field is a plus)
We offer excellent working conditions with interesting research topics in an interdisciplinary team at an internationally renowned research institute. The position is initially limited to three years. Further information about our research area can be found at: http://av.dfki.de.
The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) has operated as a non-profit, Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) since 1988. DFKI combines scientific excellence and commercially-oriented value creation with social awareness and is recognized as a major “Center of Excellence” by the international scientific community. In the field of artificial intelligence, DFKI has focused on the goal of human-centric AI for more than 30 years. Research is committed to essential, future-oriented areas of application and socially relevant topics.
DFKI encourages applications from people with disability; DFKI intends to increase the proportion of female employees in the field of science and encourages women to apply for this position.