Software Engineer (m/f/d) in the field of software development and graphic design for augmented reality applications
- Entwicklung von Anwendungen und Demonstratoren in der erweiterten Realität
- Integration von State-of-the-Art-Algorithmen in Demonstratoren
- Durchführung von Nutzerstudien mit AR- und VR-Erlebnissen
- Bildverarbeitung und 3-D Computer Vision
- Sehr gute C++ Kenntnisse unter Windows und/oder Linux
- Sehr gute Kenntnisse in der Sprache C#
- Anwendungsentwicklung unter Unity
- Erfahrung mit AR-Hardware und/oder -Software (z.B. ArKit, ArCore, Microsoft Hololens)
We offer excellent working conditions with interesting research topics in an interdisciplinary team at an internationally renowned research institute. The employee has the position of a software engineer. The position is initially limited to one year. For more information about our research area, please visit: http://av.dfki.de.
The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) is Germany’s leading business-oriented research institution in the field of innovative software technologies based on artificial intelligence methods. In the international scientific community, DFKI ranks among the most recognized “Centers of Excellence” and currently is the biggest research center worldwide in the area of Artificial Intelligence and its application in terms of number of employees and the volume of external funds. The DFKI cooperates closely with national and international companies.
DFKI encourages applications from people with disability; DFKI intends to increase the proportion of female employees in the field of science and encourages women to apply for this position.