- Participation in research project activities in the fields of 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
- State-of-the-art scientific literature search and authoring of scientific publications
- Degree in Computer Science (Master or comparable)
- Strong foundation in several of the following areas: Machine Learning and Deep Learning, 3D Computer Vision, Augmented Reality
- Good programming skills in C++ and Python
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent working conditions with interesting research topics in an interdisciplinary team at an internationally renowned research institute
- Possibility to complete a PhD or teach as a PostDoc at the TU Kaiserslautern
The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) is Germany’s leading business-oriented research institution in the field of innovative software technologies based on artificial intelligence methods. In the international scientific community, DFKI ranks among the most recognized “Centers of Excellence” and currently is the biggest research center worldwide in the area of Artificial Intelligence and its application in terms of number of employees and the volume of external funds. The DFKI cooperates closely with national and international companies.
DFKI encourages applications from people with disability; DFKI intends to increase the proportion of female employees in the field of science and encourages women to apply for this position.