Researchers (m/f/d) in the area of sensor fusion and machine learning
- Master degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Good English skills
- Experience in programming (C++, Python), machine learning (deep learning, neural networks) and dynamical systems
- Experience in sensor data processing (in particular inertial sensors)
- Experience in computer vision is helpful
- Possibility of a PhD and international connections/travels
- Excellent industry contacts
- Excellent equipment
- An innovative, agile and professional working environment at one of the most outstanding IT locations in Germany
The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) is Germany’s leading business-oriented research institution in the field of innovative software technologies based on artificial intelligence methods. In the international scientific community, DFKI ranks among the most recognized “Centers of Excellence” and currently is the biggest research center worldwide in the area of Artificial Intelligence and its application in terms of number of employees and the volume of external funds. The DFKI cooperates closely with national and international companies.
DFKI encourages applications from people with disability; DFKI intends to increase the proportion of female employees in the field of science and encourages women to apply for this position.
Please find a more detailed job description here: https://jobs.dfki.de/en/vacancy/researchers-m-f-d-in-the-area-of-sensor-fusion-and-machine-learning-472553.html