We are looking for a HiWi (f/m/d) to support multi-faceted activities in our research project. The project involves creation and maintenance of a depth image dataset as well as training and validation of several deep learning algorithms on the said dataset.
Your tasks will include the following and more:
– understand and train different DL methods for different tasks on our dataset,
– maintain existing dataset and website,
– and if required record and annotate new data.
– Strong skills and experience in Python programming,
– Demonstrated experience with DL frameworks like Pytorch or Tensorflow,
– Independent work capability, willingness to learn new things and flexibility to work on different tasks.
What we offer:
– Excellent working and learning environment,
– Challenging and varied tasks,
– Opportunity to explore different fields within deep learning area.
Send us your detailed resume on Jigyasa.Katrolia@dfki.de